Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

We celebrated Easter with my (Shanelle's) family on Saturday with a wonderful dinner. We were lucky enough to get to have not only my immediate family but also two of my cousins and my grandparents there to celebrate also.


Then on Sunday we braved the early morning and made it to our church's sunrise service. We did think that it was a little wrong to wake up a sleeping baby at that time in the morning but she did really well all through church. After we went over to our pastor's house for fellowship and food. This is a picture of all the mommies from our church with their kids. I think that Makenna could be starting into teething. Do you see her trying to get one of the mom's fingers into her mouth in the group picture. And her dress is in her mouth in our family picture. Hehe!


We were all exhausted by the evening time but had a great two days of Easter celebration. Here are a few more pictures from Easter day.