Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wedding Dancer

My cousin had a gorgeous wedding in July in Camarillo. My cousin looked amazing, the location was beautiful, and the weather was perfect. We had an amazing time. Makenna really liked the wedding too. She stayed up way past her bedtime and was such a party animal:-) She loved the dance floor. She decided to go out and start dancing with everyone out on the dance floor and I will have to say that she does have rhythm. Hmmm...only 9 more months and being potty trained before she can join a dance class. I have a short video of Makenna dancing. She was actually out dancing for like 10-15 minutes at a time but of course as soon as I pull out the camera she stops. I also apologize for the poor lighting; it was outside at night time with a camera that doesn't do low light well.