Saturday, September 11, 2010

Wedding Bells

My youngest sister Alycia got married on August 21st in beautiful San Clemente, CA. It was a wonderful ceremony and a great reception. Alycia looked so beautiful in her dress and Scott looked handsome in his suit. I was so worried; since I was in the wedding, how would I manage to do all of that and still feed Makenna when she was hungry? I was so glad that everything seemed to work out perfectly. When she was hungry, I ended up having time to feed her. Toby did have to stand in the back for the ceremony because she was getting cranky, but other than that she did extremely well for not having a normal routine. I was only able to do all of it because Toby was willing to take over everything except breastfeeding for me on that day. I couldn’t have done it without him.