Thursday, May 17, 2012

Baby Shower

Our little boy is coming soon and my family was so sweet to throw me an amazing baby shower!

There were so many people there and I felt so very blessed and loved.  The theme of the shower was Dr. Seuss, since that is the theme we are using for the baby's room.  My sisters and mom did such a great job of planning, decorating, and preparing all of the food for the perfect baby shower day!  All of the food was inspired by Dr. Seuss books, and was so yummy!


And Beth made the cutest fruit salad dish too!

We played three fun games together and then it was time to eat our oh-so-delicious and adorable cake.

I received so many wonderful gifts and I think that our little boy is set for the first year of life with clothes; it is awesome!  My sister Rebecca is so talented and made this adorable motorcycle cake and sewed all of those cute blue and red fish for the kids.

Thank you to everyone for such a wonderful day of excitement for the upcoming birth of our little boy.  After the party was over Thing 1, Thing 2, and Thing 3 came out to help clean up:-)
Such fun!  Now just a little while longer to wait until the arrival of our little boy!